Monday 6 August 2018

REFLECTION




     In the First Quarter of our ICT, I have learned many things. 


     I have learned in the Quarter on how internet begins and originated, how the web browsers work, and the uses and advantages of blogging.


     I have encountered problems and challenges. Making of essays for the blog is hard for me in the case that writing is not my forte.


   With the help of the internet, I can surf the wed to gather informations about the given topic which making blog becomes easier. Our teacher and my classmates also guided me to address the problems I encountered.


     Moving on, I will use my knowledge and learnings abou our lessons in the First Quarter in my life. I will share it to others so that their knowledge will be added.

2 comments:

  1. Is this one sentence, one paragraph, one thought? Good job, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I congratulate you for gaining lots of knowledge in the first quarter and for surpassing different challenges, but, I'm hoping that you would put more details on your succeeding articles.

    ReplyDelete